Week 5! Panic time. I have one week to pull everything together. And while I know it’s do-able, there’s still a ton to wrap up. As a self-proclaimed procrastinator though, I do my best work under pressure and always toward the last minute. I’m so excited to share the finished product with you all!
First, I decided against the original fabric I had planned for the wall panels. It looked great online, but felt lackluster in person. I know, I won’t really be feeling it since it’s on the wall, but I don’t know, it wasn’t right. I picked up some graphic yet simple Nate Berkus fabric that I think will be just as great. Here are some of the textiles together.
Also, I need HELP! What do you think of these curtains? I’m leaning toward the textured circles on the left but haven’t brought myself to return the stripes yet. Which ones? I’m pairing them with a gray/taupe blackout roman shade. The stripes are great but I don’t know that they go with the wall panel fabric.
Last, my beauty and labor of love is just about done. This dresser took a lot of time but I think it’s turning out beautifully! It’s a bit more polished than I originally planned, but whatever. It’s been brought back to life for sure!
With that, I still have a lot to do to finish this room, including sanding and painting the daybed base we got off of Craigslist. That’s the only biggie though, I think the rest will go pretty smoothly (famous last words).
Can’t wait for you all to see the reveal next week! As always, check over to see the rest of the One Room Challenge guest participants!